Southern Light Herbs Bush Billy
The outstanding quality of these herbs comes from Southern Light Herb's care and commitment to the finest organic production. Hand harvesting at the optimum time, naturally shade drying and carefully hand processing, ensure a premium flavour, for your drinking pleasure. How to use: Simply place one teaspoon of herbs per cup into an infuser or tea pot. Pour over boiling water and serve in 3-5 minutes. Add honey or lemon according to taste. Storage: All dried herbs should be kept out of direct sunlight to retain the colour and flavour nature intended.
Southern Light Herbs Producer Information
Southern Light Herbs in Victoria, have been growing organic herbs for over 30 years. We've been providing a number of herbal leaf teas to our customers for many years, inspired by Southern Light Herb's commitment to producing the highest quality herbs, using sustainable farming practices. Through their grower's network, Southern Light herbs supports others to learn the skills of effective organic farming.
This product is Australian Certified Organic. Read More About Organic Certification
- Country:Sri Lanka & Victoria
- Region:Uva Highlands and Alexandra
- Producer Group:
- Tasting Notes:Traditional Australian blend of organically grown tea and eucalyptus leaves
- Certification Status:OGA and ACO Certified
- Donation Type:
- Tea Type:Organic Herbal Blend
- Leaf Grade:Black tea: BOP and FBOP
- Ingredients:Black tea, Eucalyptus