Kin Kin Tea Peppermint
This organically grown Peppermint leaf tea with its cleansing fresh flavour, aids digestion and gives pure enjoyment. Contains No: Artificial colouring, flavourings or preservatives. Caffeine Free
Kin Kin Tea
Moran Group herbs have been producing Kin Kin teas since 1982. Their philosophy is to provide the freshest, best quality herbal teas, freshly packed in the Noosa Hinterland. Where possible the herbs are certified organic.
Their secret to providing fresh health giving teas is:
- Firstly to dry the quality organically grown herbs in their energy efficient solar dryer. This is a gentle drying process which retains all the colour and health benefits of the herbs;
- Then they granulate and blend the herbs for tea–bagging;
- Only doing small runs of packaging, so the tea is fresh when you purchase;
- Not to include any artificial additives.
This product is Australian Certified Organic. Read More About Organic Certification
- Country:Australia & Egypt
- Region:Noosa Hinterland
- Producer Group:
- Tasting Notes:A cleansing fresh flavoured peppermint tea.
- Certification Status:Certified Organic
- Donation Type:
- Tea Type:Organic Herbal
- Leaf Grade:
- Ingredients:Peppermint leaf