Kin Kin Tea Gentle Ginger
Gentle Ginger is a comination of the finest ginger and Kin Kin's organically grown lemongrass and spearmint, creating a tea which retains its flavour, colour and health giving properties. The quality of this product clearly surpasses imported products and is ideal for the discerning herbal tea drinker. Contains No: Artificial colouring, flavourings or preservatives. Caffeine Free
Kin Kin Tea
Moran Group herbs have been producing Kin Kin teas since 1982. Their philosophy is to provide the freshest, best quality herbal teas, freshly packed in the Noosa Hinterland. Where possible the herbs are certified organic.
Their secret to providing fresh health giving teas is:
- Firstly to dry the quality organically grown herbs in their energy efficient solar dryer. This is a gentle drying process which retains all the colour and health benefits of the herbs;
- Then they granulate and blend the herbs for tea–bagging;
- Only doing small runs of packaging, so the tea is fresh when you purchase;
- Not to include any artificial additives.
- Country:Australia & Egypt
- Region:Noosa Hinterland
- Producer Group:
- Tasting Notes:This tea combines the best quality Ginger, Lemon Grass and Spearmint, creating a subtle ginger herb taste sensation.
- Certification Status:
- Donation Type:
- Tea Type:Herbal blend
- Leaf Grade:
- Ingredients:Ginger, Lemongrass and Spearmint