Kin Kin Tea Chamomile
This Herbal Tea contains only pure organically grown Chamomile flowers and offers the ‘age old‘ recognised properties of chamomile with its unique flavour and soothing effect. Traditionally used for anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-allergenic and sedative purposes. Contains No: Artificial colouring, flavourings or preservatives. Caffeine Free
Kin Kin Tea
Moran Group herbs have been producing Kin Kin teas since 1982. Their philosophy is to provide the freshest, best quality herbal teas, freshly packed in the Noosa Hinterland. Where possible the herbs are certified organic.
Their secret to providing fresh health giving teas is:
- Firstly to dry the quality organically grown herbs in their energy efficient solar dryer. This is a gentle drying process which retains all the colour and health benefits of the herbs;
- Then they granulate and blend the herbs for tea–bagging;
- Only doing small runs of packaging, so the tea is fresh when you purchase;
- Not to include any artificial additives.
This product is Australian Certified Organic. Read More About Organic Certification
- Producer Group:
- Tasting Notes:A naturally sweet, fragrant and soothing tea.
- Certification Status:Certified Organic
- Donation Type:
- Tea Type:Organic Herbal
- Leaf Grade:
- Ingredients:Chamomile Flowers