Donate and support projects that make a real difference in people's lives
You can make a tax deductible donation to support specific development projects through the Tradewinds Overseas Gift Aid Fund. All donations over $2 are tax deductible. Donate Now!
The Fund assists the most disadvantaged groups in our partner countries. Our current focus is on East Timor and Sri Lanka.
We invest only in projects:
- with clear long term benefits & measurable results
- which have clear support from the proposed beneficiaries
- in conjunction with recognised local NGOs who have the trust and confidence of the producer communities we trade with
- which support sustainable agriculture, production infrastructure and producer community capacity-building and social development
- which committee members of the Fund are familiar with & confident about, based on their direct on-the-ground experience and long term relationships with the communities we support
- which submit to regular rigorous auditing for financial probity & effectiveness
Donate Now! using our secure credit card facilities. Or, if you would like to make a regular donation you can fill out this form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current projects
Familia Hope Orphanage, Gleno, East Timor: We are supporting the children's education and transition into work after leaving the orphanage. Gleno is a coffee growing area and home to the East Timor Coffee Academy.
Read more about the Familia Hope Orphanage.
Women’s Livelihood Development Project with Low Income Families in Gavilipitiya and Pehinibeddara Villages in Kegalle District in Sri Lanka: Similar to the very successful Dambadeniya project, the goal of this project is to assist disadvantaged women in the selected locations to develop their own sustainable livelihoods to raise income levels in their families and to help them to become more empowered in their own lives. Coordinated by our long term partner organisation, Satyodaya in Kandy, Sri Lanka.